CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My little boy is growing up.....

Marcus turned 17 today. I remember the day he was born just like it was yesterday. After 3 days of labor I finally gave up any chance of having him naturally and told the doctor lets just get this over with. So in to the operating room we went and at 12 minutes after midnight on a Wednesday morning Marcus Wade Miller came into the world. He was so cute and had a head full of black hair. I can remember asking in my drugged condition who's baby is that? The nurse well he's yours of course!!! I said wow my other 2 didn't have any hair when they were born. He was such an easy baby, hardly ever any trouble, and boy was he spoiled!! He got whatever he wanted even from his brother and sister. He has grown into such a wonderful young man and makes me proud to call him my son.

0 comments: